9.9.08


Dreams, & Stuff That i Yearn....

Now i realize that since i graduate from Highschool my life changed a lot, i lost energy and motivation.
i wake up everyday with some kind of anger inside me, frustrated because i can't be succes on my goals. even though im succes in the short period i can't mantain that in the long term.
i wonder, how can i have succes in my life... and the answer it just sounds so easy, and maybe it is easier than how it sounds.
Putting effort on everything i do, do everything with passion, crossing the river...

Definitely is time to take chances, its now or never, i Cant fail to take advantage of my situation.
it all depends on me.
Gotta Do What i gotta do NOW, not 2morrow.
i promess to myself, i wont fail.

1 comentario:

Arrurrú dijo...

"TODO LO QUE LA MENTE PUEDE CONCEBIR SE PUEDE LOGRAR" (Good Thoughts) Puedes lograr todo lo que te propongas, más aun cuando es un deseo puro y desde el corazón :) te dejo bendiciones y buenos deseos para que logres todo aquello que anhelas hermanito tkm, sigue creciendo, meditando y alcanzando niveles de consciencia superiores para que puedes trascender, namaste*

Mariell O.-